simple but quality - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Live Sound > Instruments and Amps

Instruments and Amps Everything that makes music, Especially including instrument amps.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th May 2012, 06:28 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default simple but quality

How to make g guitar preamp using opamp is a simple but quality? Could you all help me... Please...
Old 18th May 2012, 06:40 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

guitar pre amp with one op amp? Whaat are you hoping for, input to a computer? input to a power amp?

I would suggest an invertine stage with an input resistor 47k, with a series capacitor of 220nF, then a feedback resistor of 680k with a 22n in series, with a 100p cap in parallel, sorry i cant provide a schematic, but play with capacitor vaules to change the tone. op amp stages are generally quite standard
Old 18th May 2012, 07:00 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Sorry about my question, maybe not specific... I have trouble with my language... Including my english writing... I'm just want to be help to make a simple preamps to use at home and want to use with my power amps, cause I don't have much money to buy it, in my country Marshall amps was very very popular but very very expensive for me... So at this forum I want to all member to like to help me even just make me a simple schematic... Thanks before....
Old 18th May 2012, 07:33 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Cook Your Own Distortion

this website got me started on pre amps, mainly distortion, but leave out diodes and it works clean too! Marshalls are expensive, il give you that.
Old 18th May 2012, 11:01 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

The link below is to the schematic of the Marshall Lead 12, sometimes called the mini stack. A very simple preamp that uses a dual opamp.

http://www.el34world.com/charts/Sche..._3005_5005.pdf
Old 18th May 2012, 11:13 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Professor Tweed
Old 19th May 2012, 03:14 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Thanks for you all.... In my country is very very hard to find a transistor jfet, is very very complicated to build my own guitar amplifier when all schematics is using jfet... I'm just ready to learn but hard to find a component... When you want to help me please give me advise some opamps guitar preamps schematics... Thanks before....
Old 23rd May 2012, 08:33 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doplonyo View Post
Thanks for you all.... In my country is very very hard to find a transistor jfet, is very very complicated to build my own guitar amplifier when all schematics is using jfet... I'm just ready to learn but hard to find a component... When you want to help me please give me advise some opamps guitar preamps schematics... Thanks before....
You might want to learn beasic electronics first.
And they have jfets if they have opamps...
Jfets are very basic components, they might have a different type name (like in russia)
Old 23rd May 2012, 09:05 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

Op-amps theres the TL series (081,2,4/071,2,4/741)
LM series
Cant say much on JFETs,
but i often use bc547 NPN transistors with reasonable success
Old 5th June 2012, 08:32 AM   #10
diyAudio Member

Does any one want help me to make PCB from this scematic......
Click the image to open in full size.
Cause when I finish make the schematic then I cant use tool switch to board eagle layout...... Please.... Cause I finally found some fet tansistor like J201 and MPF102, but I can make the pcb.... I try to make to perfboard but always failed.... please help me....
Attached Images
File Type: gif CleanOD.GIF (19.5 KB, 35 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!