GK 200RCB Schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gallien Krueger Distress

I would surely love to have a copy of this schematic as well.... if it woulldn't be too much trouble, been trying to troubleshoot and repair an amp for a friend for a long time now, still humbles me and still not repaired. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It is the 200 RCB series II (2) Thanks, Tim Compton

Last edited:
GK schematic

I get schematics all the time, right from Gallien Krueger. Look for the revision numbers on the P.C. board you are working on , then call or e-mail them. A wonderful person in their parts department, Lany Valdez, should be able to get you what you need. She has come through for me so many times.

Gallien Krueger Distress

Thank You so much for the information, I will send an email to her and just maybe I can get this amp up and running. I am usually better with tube amps, but this one has really hurt my feelings. I've gotten frustrated before and let it sit for months at a time, not given up....but given out! Thanks again !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.