Fender M80 bass amp repair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone.
I recently got an old Fender M80, that had been sitting in the basement a long time after it died. When I started checking it for problems, I found that several things there are blown. So I just went from the beginning. I fed it a sine wave and started following the signal path with an oscilloscope. I found the first problem in the EQ section of the preamp. One of the op-amps (U3B) is oscillating at RF, and I can't figure out why. Can anyone have a look? I can post o'scope traces if necessary, just tell me where to stick the probe :)
Thank you.

Schematic: http://www.pmfst.hr/~zvodom/m80.pdf

I appreciate your input, but unfortunately, it doesn't help... Soldering a cap does nothing, and I already replaced all of the op-amps in the circuit. Also, I noticed that, when I ground the non-inverting input of the op-amp, the oscillations stop. That would mean that they are coming from somewhere before this point, right?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.