Decided on Gibson GA 20 need layout drawings etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
With the help of others here on the forum I have decided to build a 1951 Gibson GA 20.

This is my first tube amp build, but not my first rodeo in electronics or fabrication. So I know I will need a little hand holding if anyone is willing but hopefully I can produce a very well documented build that will benefit anyone else wanting to do the same.

I guess the first place I should start is the Chassis. Does anyone have a layout drawing for the Chassis? Blueprints for the cabinet? anything? anyone? Bueller... Bueller...

All ideas, suggestions, pointers, etc. would be great I look forward to it.

The reason I was hoping for a layout schematic is that I am in a manufacturing / engineering program in college, If I can get a layout schematic I can turn it into a CAD schematic and cut it on a plasma table or in the cnc mill, I could even etch the original labeling into the surfaces.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.