Lowrey L-65 Debut. Need advice and/or servcice manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all... I'm new to diyaudio and am hoping for a lucky strike since I've been struggling with this organ for weeks now!

I bought it used, of course, and knowing it was not entirely functional, but I've been wanting a diy project lately and thought it was a good first try. The reality is that it is way over my capabilities, but that is what I'm here for. I want to learn about repairing these kind of circuits. I have already done some things with 555s and 556s, but nothing like this monster organ! I already have soldering experience and basic knowledge about electronics. I am a computer science student and also have a band, so all these things go hand by hand to me.

The bass pedals and the lower keypad don't work, and it makes a buzz all the time, as if it has ground problems or something. The rythms section does not work either. So basically only the upper keypad works (of which the D notes don't work). The buzz seems to be some kind of note that is "stuck", so to speak.

So, any help would be greatly appreciated, you know, like schematics, service manual, your own experience... pretty much anything that can lead me to some advance...

Thanks,
Agustin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.