diy Singing - acoustic combo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello everybody,

a friend of mine asked me if i could make her a singing combo.
most of the time 'the voice' is going over the pa, but she sings at housparties, not loud at all.

me myself i'm looking for something like that to.

what i needs to do and not:
1)it needs only 1 input, a mixer in front will take care of the inputs. : therefore i think i might use a chipamp: they are very good quality, cheap,....

2)the speaker itself must be capable of very very natural music reproduction. i will go open baffle with the box. i will probably put in two drivers. 2* 12" inchers(looks okee for me).

3)the system will be mostly for voice, but sometimes it will be needed to add a acoustic guitar and acoustic bass.

can anyone help me out: what kind of speaker would i need to use ? what cabinet design should i use ? ( i know that the lowest hz on a bass guitar is 41hz, that is a bit low to play for a small open box type, but that's okee. if the speakers plays well from 80hz to 10000hz and up, it's very good.

thanks people.

ps: i was looking at the ciare 250 or the omnes audio L8 (last one is a bit small, but it goes from 90-17000 and looks good)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.