jumpering fet switching

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey,
sorry for not replying, I got sick, and have been trying to keep up with school and work. Yeah, I suppose there is quite possibly a problem with the schematic. I was having some trouble following the circuit design based on this schematic, and I figured it was because I was a fool.

I don't know. I'm going to have to figure this out somehow. I did some research, and I know how a basic flip-flop circuit works (I know when Q=1 and Q'=0 is on, and the inverse is off), but I still don't know how you would wire it up to be always on.

What I think (which is admittedly, not worth much) is that in this schematic, Q1 is passing the signal for bypass, and Q2 passes the effected signal. Is that correct? If I want to wire a 3pdt switch, I would just remove Q1 and pass the bypass signal using the switch. Then, jumper Q2, and connect that 9v connector through the switch so the power connects with the switch, right?

Or am I completely misguided?

hello.
there are many possibilities,three are shown in the schematic.
be carefully,there can be errors in your orig. drawings.
i would measure up all points with a digitalmm and after that begin to build in or out something.
perhaps it helps...........
greetings.........

Attachments

• ibanezfetswitch.jpg
    ibanezfetswitch.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 54
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.