Masco PA Model ME-36

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have recently acquired from my Dad a Masco ME-36 PA and am having it repaired with the expectation of coverting it to an acoustic guitar amp. I have some vintage Fender tubes amps for electric, but want to use this one for acoustic guitar.

Can anyone give me information on this particular PA? I know about Little Walter playing thru a Masco and have done a fair amount of research on my own, but there's not a lot out there on this particular model. I know a little of the Mark Alan Sampson company history from what I've read on the web, but it seems as if there are a large number of posters here that have a wealth of knowledge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This particular unit means a great deal to me personally to get cranked up since it was given to me by my Dad.

thanks very much, jerry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.