AndrewT R.I.P.

Whoooooaaa..... I just saw this, I had No Idea !!!!! :(

I was just thinking the other day since I had not been on much lately I haven't seen any recent post from Andrew and was wondering what he might be up to.
Now I know,

I am very saddened to hear this, I did very much enjoyed reading his posts and probably had read every one of them from the very beginnings, I have had many discussions with him and some with a matter of difference in opinions ( who didn't?).

But nevertheless they were all great discussions and his posts greatly helped to increase my knowledge of things in audio circuitry and especially in my second favorite field .......... Chipamps !!!

Actually it was Chipamps that originally brought me to this forum !! ;)

The First is ESL's as you all know.

I was hoping to have gotten my Desktop ESL massively paralleled chipamp done by now so that he could critique my designs, as that was always fun with him in the past. ;) :(

Dang AndrewT why does life have to be so short ! :(

Good Bye MyFriend Good Bye .......... R.I.P. AndrewT !!! :angel:

AndrewT, You will be Greatly Missed by Me .... believe it or not......you are truly missed. :(

jer :(

Last edited:
And to this day, still the top poster on the forum!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181019-141856_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181019-141856_Samsung Internet.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 742
Reactions: 1 user
I have only recently returned to reading the forums more widely as I had pretty heavy surgery in April. That bypass surgery was executed in the same hospital as that in which Andrew met his far too early end of life.

Andrew lived about an hours drive from here and on a couple of occasionsand he visited me at my home in the Scottish Borders. He was an enormous help in explaining various audio and electrical principles in a manner which totally cleared my somewhat uneducated mind!

I found Andrew to be a modest man with a very kindly demeanour and light outlook on life. He showed me some of the amps which he had constructed and his work was very well executed.

He is being missed and along with all others above, I hope that he rests in peace.

I think there are a couple more guy's like that that, Scott I think you are one of them, allway's good advice, Andrew were just a very strict guy, that made him different,you have to read and learn, I think if he was in the army he would have been a sergeant.:) But thanks to all other oldskool guy's teaching and helping us noobs !! :cheers: