Gary Dilliott passed away suddenly

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Everyone,
Members in South Ontario might know this gentleman who lived in St. Catherines. Gary Dilliott was the very best turntable technician I have ever known. He worked mostly with Linn, but performed magic on Thorens products as well.

There will be a service tomorrow on Saturday afternoon in the Balls Fall area, people who knew him well can check on his web site (Better Music) for more information. See: Better Music - The Best in Audio and Visual Systems

Gary's passing was sudden and unexpected. I don't know anything more than that. His family is requesting donations to a charity in lieu of flowers. Whatever charity you would prefer.

Anyone who I did business with and needed turntable work would have been referred to Gary. I'll be missing him as will everyone else who knew him.

A family friend will be sorting out the business and helping the family with all his dealings to wind it all down.

R.I.P. Gary

-Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.