RIP: Sreten

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone, I come from Brighton UK and knew Sreten, sadly I lost touch with him about a year ago so I only found out a few weeks ago through an acquaintance of his passing.

I met him through a friend because of our hi fi hobby, this was the main topic that we'd talk about, he would put me straight on a few things, mainly being you don't have to spend a shed load of money to get good sound, that had an influence on why I got some Frugal Horns.

When I did see him at my local pub we would always have laugh and joke and not take things too seriously, he was a good hearted man.

RIP Sreten.

Oh darn...

Every time I saw sreten in the "last post", I'd go and have a look as I knew it was going to be a learning experience, an entertainment, or just plain fun!

So, yeah, I loved reading his comments.
Im sad that there will be no more new comments, but the previous ones will stay here as a source of information, reminders or "what do you think you're doing?" .

RIP Sreten. Miss you already.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.