John Bedini

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry about the news , but that very link gives a very reasonable hypotesis, which does not need any "mystery" explanation but just some sadly coincident facts
Aaron Murakami, Peter’s business partner, posted a more detailed note in which he mentioned that John had been taking care of his brother Gary for some time due to ill health. Shockingly, John Bedini died only 4 hours after his brother Gary had passed away. I don’t know if John had any health problems, but it’s not unusual for people who are very close to each other to succumb to the grief of sudden death. John is survived by his wife Ronda and their children. I don’t know how old John was, but I’m guessing that he was somewhere around 70. I will call Peter Lindemann tomorrow and find out more information.
My respects to the surviving family.

I am deeply saddened by the grave news. May both gentlemen rest in peace.

I just finished a Bedini 25/25 rebuild and had been thinking about contacting Mr. Bedini for some parts query and advice as to why I have several hundred millivolt of negative DC offset immediately after power up which actually drops after warm to still some 150-200 mV dc. I am now determined to revive the amp in Mr. Bedini's memory even if I have to replace all output devices and/or other semi-conductors.

Peace to all

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.