• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

large profile heatsink

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Information needed

Hello Russ:

It would be very helpful if you had a bit more information on the site. The width of the extrusion rather than the cut length. Large and Medium do not mean too much to me.
The heat dissapation rates. Some sample pictures of the sinks in action. Payment optins

It does look like you have a good project going here.

For me I am most interested in heatsinks that are about 14 inches long 6 inches tall with the fins running on the 6 inch axis ie fins are also 6 inches long. I need enough dissapation to cool a Pass labs design F4 or F5 amplifier.

Good luck I hope this helps

5.375" wide profile [medium]

thank you for posting that picture your amp looks top notch,it appears ill have to get a larger profile die to make wider heatsinks with longer fins ,[i can feel that in my wallet just thinking of it] probably about 6k for the die
i do have the 8.5" available for now a lot of people have been having good luck with that,thanks again for your post:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.