Headphone out for Tube Amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've never had a tube amp and looking for one , small, but the problem -I don't want to wake the dead at night, so I want to play late but I can't find a Tube amp with headphones...am I looking in the wrong place, I've looked at MF,zz,Music 123, etc. Do they make such a critter...
HELP..ole grand pa wants a simple amp, not some 65,000 preset DSP thing that I've seen in the stores, I have a PH.D and still can't work all the knobs...HELP

If you want to also use the tube amp for great sound during speaker listening may I suggest a MingDa MC34B. It comes with a headphone jack and switch to cut out the speakers. This amp is very economical and one of the better sounding and also quietest tube amps available at any price.. I own and use one myself on speakers. The tubes can be upgraded later on for even better sound although I was very impressed with the performance with the supplied Chinese tubes.

You will easily pay more than the MingDa amp costs for a simpler headphones only tube amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.