Re-using old PSE Tube amp stuff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Many moons ago i collected basically all the parts for a PSE Tube Amp based on a pair of 2A3's, but never got around to actually building it, i believe i struggled to find chokes with low enough R and a few other minor components.
Schematic:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Interests have changed slightly, i'm currently using a Salas DCB feeding a Fetzilla into a pair of Dali Evidence 470s, but am getting a pair of decent(Massdrop x Sennheiser 58X, Z=150) cans this summer and i figured i have a few options.

Either jerry-rigging a headphone out on the Fetzilla(boring), or
Building an existing dedicated HP amp(getting somewhere now), or
Trying my hand at doing something slightly more customized this time around(yay)

So, i put it to you good folks here at diyAudio, looking at the schematic above, could there be a hybrid amp in there somewhere?

I looked at Alex Cavalli's CTH, especially in the Massdrop version currently for sale at $250, some kind of hybrid design, it seems a lot of folks have built that one with good results.

I'm kind of intrigued by interstage transformers(huge Sakuma-san fan), could one of those serve as a output transformer driving a pair of cans perhaps? I think i'd want to accommodate a Zout of 150 and 300.

Hmm should've searched the forums before, off to do that now :D Thanks in advance folks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.