Please help to verify my pcb routing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here are schematics diagram and top/bottom layers of DYNALO. I downloaded the eagle files from Class A headphone amplifier by Kevin Gilmore and made some modification as the BJT pair 2SC1815 & 2SA1015 are discontinued already. I replaced them with BC550C and BC560C.

BTW, what is the most popular CAD tool you guys using?

Attachments

• dynalo_top.pdf
    49.9 KB · Views: 80
  • dynalo_bottom.pdf
    33.8 KB · Views: 81
  • dynalo.pdf
    25 KB · Views: 105
Its hard to go wrong with everything at line level or less.
The power supply is separate so cant inject charging impulses into ground line.

As for circuit integrity there should be an Eagle function to check the schematic nets are the same as the pcb nets. If not throw it out and buy something better.

The +/- power traces are at bottom layer and ground plane on the top, so no issue for this routing??

. . . What's wrong with eagle? . . .
I don't know that anything in particular is "wrong" with Eagle. Except for a few hours playing with an evaluation copy about a decade ago, I have no experience with Eagle.

Like @cliffforrest said, I don't have a way to view native Eagle files. I am NOT going to install Eagle just to look at somebody else's files. I have enough difficulty confusing the commands and shortcuts between my PCB layout program, and my mechanical CAD program. I don't need to multiply the confusion by adding a new CAD program.

Dale

. . . . BTW, what is the most popular CAD tool you guys using?
I have been using KiCAD for almost 3 years. It took a fair amount of time to learn it, despite (or perhaps because of) my prior experience with several high-priced layout programs, and I don't claim to have "mastered" it yet.

I still have old copies of P-CAD, and PADS, courtesy of some freelance work I did over a decade ago. With KiCAD I can turn out work every bit as good as what I did with the expensive software, but without the expense.

Dale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.