AT-HA-5000 schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I am planning to build the HA-5000. Now I can order the pcb from the famous Chinese websites, but I'm looking for the complete schematic. On the internet I do find schematics of the amplifier board itself, but not of the power supply and overvoltage protection. Hopefully someone of you has the complete schematic and possibly the parts list available.
Thanks in Advance

Thanks for your reply.
I found also this schematic;
enoo0lyk6j5k4.jpg

It is a little bit more detailed than the schematic in you link.

Hello,

I am planning to build the HA-5000. Now I can order the pcb from the famous Chinese websites, but I'm looking for the complete schematic. On the internet I do find schematics of the amplifier board itself, but not of the power supply and overvoltage protection. Hopefully someone of you has the complete schematic and possibly the parts list available.
Thanks in Advance
Where you got the pcb?

I have also another question, there are 3 different Silver Mica capacitors in the diagram. Namely 15pF, 27pF and 6pF. But I have received 16pF, 30pF and 5pF. Are these differences noticeable / audible? This also applies to some resistances. As an example I should have 24ohm but have received 22ohm. This also applies to some other values. Is it worthwhile to still order the right values or are these differences too negligible?

I have also another question, there are 3 different Silver Mica capacitors in the diagram. Namely 15pF, 27pF and 6pF. But I have received 16pF, 30pF and 5pF. Are these differences noticeable / audible? This also applies to some resistances. As an example I should have 24ohm but have received 22ohm. This also applies to some other values. Is it worthwhile to still order the right values or are these differences too negligible?
I am very eager to see your full evaluation of the kit and assessment of the finished headphone amplifier. Looking at the PCB and layout, it seems to me to be a clone of the Shanling PH100 which was a clone of the Technica HA5K. The PH100 has long been out of production. The seller also sells the complete package finished for $334.

Aliexpress.com : Buy GZLOZONE Finished Clone AT HA5000 Class A Headphone Amplifier from Reliable class a headphone amplifier suppliers on sep_store

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.