Hey Audiophiles Need Some Advice !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone recommend me a 15V AC source, I need for a hp project. All I can find is dual R-cores.

Look here: JDS Labs - Shop

I'm assuming you plan to rectify and regulate the AC into DC to power some opamps? If so, and you need more current for some reason, honestly just hit up something like this: Amazon.com: ELK TRG1640 AC Transformer 16.5VAC, 45 VA: Electronics

If you need clean AC that you plan to use directly, I can't tell you much really. Please do PM me and we can avoid derailing this topic while continuing on this if you need anything else.

Bose and Skullcandy make me think of clueless consumers, not audiophiles.

I auditioned the usual suspects (Bose, Skullcandy, Beats) at a big box store. Beats sounds muddy and Skullcandy sounds like an electric drill. Might be my hearing. One of the Bose sets sounded fantastic, but it was over $400, a stupid price.

Salesman really pushed Skullcandy. He promised that no matter which set I chose that I would be very happy. I pointed out that I listened to different genres of music and NEVER his mindless boom-boom music. He looked puzzled.

I ended up with some cheap Audio Technica cans which have some shortcomings (primarily that they look cheap) but for the price it doesn't even matter. Music is clear, and they play loud enough to be used as desktop speakers.

I don't get paying $200 for some crappy headphones that look ridiculous to boot.
Look at one of those Massdrop deals for Sennheisers. This is a good deal for these open back cans.

Massdrop: Community-Driven Commerce

Hey, Guys i forgot to mention that i do found some guides on in ear headphones. I feel like they are trusted ones too.

7 Best Earbuds [In Ear Headphones] In 2017 Under $100

and

Best Wireless Earbuds (Aug. 2017) - Reviews and Buyer's Guide

10beasts is a respectible site. Even m friends also recommend me this site. What do you say about these reviews ?

I would love to add Jaybird X3 Sport – Best Sport Earbuds in here because
The 2.4GHz digital transmission prevents the data transmitted between the transmitter and the headphones from being compressed or lost – enjoy first-class sound quality with soft acoustics and minimal data loss.

Hey, Guys i forgot to mention that i do found some guides on in ear headphones. I feel like they are trusted ones too.

and

Best Wireless Headphones (Aug. 2017) - Reviews and Buyer's Guide

10beasts is a respectible site. Even m friends also recommend me this site. What do you say about these reviews ?
Thanks for the suggestion. For now, I'm looking headphones good for noise cancellation. I tested "Bose QuietComfort 35", but after two months It has a lot of problems and the sound was not clear.
Do you have any advice?

and

Best Wireless Earbuds (Aug. 2017) - Reviews and Buyer's Guide

You can add earbuds for small ears on the list. I wouldn't buy headphones myself, since I am not into serious music production yet. But earbuds are rather cheaper, except they do not last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.