Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Headphone Systems Everything to do with Headphones

An inverting version of the NwAvGuy O2 headphone amp vs. the original: THD+N
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th May 2017, 09:38 PM   #141
agdr is offline agdr  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpro27 View Post
Sorry I can't buy from you. Duty tax & customs fee in here is very complex and expensive. And I just 13-years old boy, I don't have Paypal or CC.
So can you give link to that (.sch) file?
Maybe I can help. I'll send a PM.

There *should* have been a Google drive link in the first post of this thread pointing to the schematic, layout, BOM, build instructions, etc. but I just discovered I forgot to ever post it! Oops. I will do that right now.

Last edited by agdr; 19th May 2017 at 09:44 PM.
Old 9th October 2017, 03:36 PM   #142
adydula is offline adydula  United States
diyAudio Member

I have moved most of my headphone stuff into a new room at the house, my main PC was getting really cluttered and making new listening test difficult at best...

I added a new Schiit Audio Multibit DAC aka "Bimby" to the mix and really am enjoying its new "sound"...its making the amps I have (9+) sound a lot "better".

That said I went thru all the amps in the new setting with my now favorite T1's (600 ohm) and was surprised when I came to my seldom used AGDR inverting O2...even though my ODA is my go to amp for serious listening, clarity etc....the inverting O2 really sounded very, very musicial...kind of eerie...

I used both low and high gains...and I was reading about the distortion 4x4f150 was experiencing on high gain only at 60% levels....I listened on high gain at these high levels for a few seconds at a time...painfully loud to me...and I have not experienced this issue?

I am using the WAU16-1000 16VAC power adapter.

I used the ODAC to drive the amp. I have a HRT MSii+ which is hotter 2.25 vrms at full output... I will test with this later today.

Alex

An inverting version of the NwAvGuy O2 headphone amp vs. the original: THD+NHide this!Advertise here!