Portable LME49720 Headphone Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I want to present you my latest toy, built from junk parts I had laying around :D

Basically I was inspired by the Cmoy Amp but optimized the schematic to fit my needs and to work with a LME49720 since the original design oscillates like crazy with it :rolleyes:

Since I didn´t use a prof. PCB and used only basic material I had laying around, I needed some extra space for the components to fit.

I didn´t use a potentiometer ( no space available ), used instead a fixed voltage divider to not leave a open input.

In order to start and to shut down the unit, you need to open the lid. I used a micro switch which I shortened the lever ;)

Well, there is nothing more to say, here are the pictures .

toplbs9u.jpg

bottomurser.jpg

guts29msab.jpg

gutsnkso3.jpg

I adjusted the gain to a normal level only ( about 2,8x ) since I will only use this unit with my Nexus 5 or Nexus 7 ( 2013 ) for some extra. gain :D

Best regards,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.