hello all is a dac worth buying

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello all is a dac worth buying. i have just brought monitor audio gs20 great sounding speakers. i have the yaqin 2100 amp yaqin cd3 buffer and marantz cd6003 cd player. they all sound great now. but someone said if i added a dac to my system it would be 8 times better. i find that a little hard to belive. so that is why i am asking this forum for there help. witch dac would be the best for me and can i also use my cd buffer with a dac or not. thank you all lee

hello all is a dac worth buying. i have just brought monitor audio gs20 great sounding speakers. i have the yaqin 2100 amp yaqin cd3 buffer and marantz cd6003 cd player. they all sound great now. but someone said if i added a dac to my system it would be 8 times better. i find that a little hard to belive. so that is why i am asking this forum for there help. witch dac would be the best for me and can i also use my cd buffer with a dac or not. thank you all lee

Other than for the utility of obtaining new digital source compatibility, such for USB or for hi-rez, you would really need to judge with you own ears as to whether a given DAC is worth buying. If you tell us your budget, we may be able to suggest some candidates to audition, but you will likely not regret trusting your own ears.

Last edited:
hello all i am selling my yaqin 2100 vk and cd buffer 3. as i have just brought a yaqin mc100b for £280 only been used for 10 hours and i have also brought a pre amp with it. what will be the benefit i will get from this amp and pre amp kind regards mr young

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.