Koss HV/1LC - specifications

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need some information about Koss HV/1LC headphones. I believe these are 600 ohms headphones from the late 1970's. I found the following information on the web and would like some confirmation that it is accurate.

The headphones are of universal application, being designed to operate from any impedance in the range 32 to 600 ohms, which will suit practically any domestic or professional Situation. They are relatively efficient, requiring about 06 volt to produce 95dB sound pressure level at the wearer's car, which is more than ample for normal listening. The power handling capacity is similarly high with distortion quoted as 0.5% at 109dB SPL and a maximum input signal of 5 volts giving 113dB with provision for 14dB transient peaks.

Thanks
Jim

LOVE Koss HV/1LC

I've owned a few pr. of these & purely LOVE them.

They are some of the Only headphones that Don't make noise when you wear them. Try this, Put on Any headphones. Do NOT plug them in. Now shake your head, even a little bit. You'll hear the headphones moving against your hair/head. The Koss HV/1LC (& their level control-less cousins), make no noise.

MLStrand56

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.