Wow daughter asks dad for help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you want something that is stylish and sounds good then expect to shell out $$$$$, I think that the Koss PortaPro are the best deal on the market, I bought my first set in the early 80's when they frist came out, I am on my second pair, bought 1 year ago. Sound per $, they can't be beat. Thats just my opinion. Yea they may look ugly, but I think they look retro.

Hi mate, well i've gone through their store and selected a variety, man so many gimmicky headphones in this price range, some good ones too though. anyway the easiest way to send you the list is saving it as pdf and emailing it to you, if you would like to send me a PM with your email i've saved it already, i'll send it through when I get up.

px100-II and px200 are still right up there but theres other options too. headphones.com, if you hang around there long enough looking a 10% discount link will show up, also there is free domestic shipping in the US.

Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions. I’m very happy to report that decent sound prevailed over pure fashion. My young sweetheart selected Grado sr 80i’s. She enjoys music a lot and has now taken her first step toward better sound.
Very grateful to all who took the time to offer up so many good options.
Kindest,
Marko

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.