Little BTL Amplifier - ZIPPO BTL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My friend had built himself a new amplifier, and once I saw it I think I need to share this amazing amplifier to others.

The one on left hand side is a lighter amplifier my friend made before, the right one is this time 'lead'
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Follow are the building process of this ZIPPO BTL from my friend

1. Draw a 1:1 image of the amplifier and test the size
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

2. Solder parts

3. He used 1 3.7V Lithium-Ion battery, 3 opamp this time and use IE80 to test

4. Key point of ZIPPO BTL, a ZIPPO Lighter. Open holes on it

5. Finally, insert the amplifier into the ZIPPO Lighter

FINISH

Thank you for watching.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.