"The Wire" Remaining Headphone Amp Boards and Kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

The attached list is the one to use for your totals when making payment. The totals include the cost of shipping as well as the cost for the bubble mailer or box.

I've hidden those with mosfets on this list, so don't panic if your name isn't on there.

Please follow the instructions in the PM carefully!

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• Parts - final - MASTER LIST.pdf
    45.5 KB · Views: 121

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

A big thanks to all who have paid! My wife and I spent the entire afternoon labelling and packing everything, and I just got back from the post office.

I've attached an updated list with everyone who has paid. All orders highlighted in green shipped out this afternoon! Tomorrow is a provincial holiday here, however, so it's likely that the parcels won't leave the post office until Tuesday morning.

Those in Canada should expect to see their items by the end of next week, those in the USA by the end of next week or early the following week, and international orders usually take 7-10 days (all were shipped via air).

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• The Wire - Payment and Shipment List 1.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 101
Owen
I've rarely used PayPal, so I'm not altogether familiar with its operation...but from looking at my account, you should have received payment.
I have no reason to expect there is a problem, but I wanted to communicate with you "just in case". After today, I will not be able to access my computer for about 3 weeks...so if there is a problem, please PM me & I'll sort it out after March 13.

Thanks, Ron

Hi Guys,

As for lolo's order, he's perfectly within his right to order 10 boards and fets. As long as he's not selling them commercially, and he actually has plans to build them all, it's really not an issue. I can easily think of several system setups that would require that number of amps, so it's not unreasonable. He also took the time to write to me and tell me his plans, and he had my blessing on the larger quantity.

I would, of course, like the largest number of people possible to get what they want and actually build everything, but at this stage there's no guarantee either way. I'm sure there are many people who have orders for 2 or 4 boards and will simply tuck them away in a closet, never to be built. It's too bad, but that's the way it is. I can't discriminate against people based on what I think they're going to do with my boards, unless it's blatantly commercial.

Cheers,
Owen

I am really sorry if people are missing out because of my large order. I can only promise that YES, I will build all boards as I am into a monster project, a 10 channels amp with 10 PSU in a separate chassis, to power my 4 ways all active system. I hope it explains it all and I thank Owen for his support, and you all for your understanding.

Long live DIY!:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.