Questions before getting parts for the O2 Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
1. No, not many people have them yet, and none have mentioned any problems.
2. If you get in on the group buy(better hurry), about $5 for the board, and about $75 for the rest of the parts including shipping..
(not including a machined front panel, that will add another $17, plus shipping , unless there is a GB for them too)
3. Why bother? You already have a volume control, I don't see the point in having that fine grained control over the gain of the amp..

1. No, not many people have them yet, and none have mentioned any problems.
2. If you get in on the group buy(better hurry), about $5 for the board, and about $75 for the rest of the parts including shipping..
(not including a machined front panel, that will add another $17, plus shipping , unless there is a GB for them too)
3. Why bother? You already have a volume control, I don't see the point in having that fine grained control over the gain of the amp..

1. Sounds good, thanks
2. I will get on that right away. Does the machined panel come with the full enclosure(I'm assuming that's not included with the rest of the parts)?
3. Was just curious about it, not important to me anyways lol

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.