The Objective2 (O2) Headphone Amp DIY Project

nice...seems similar....whats the total of the box and shipment to portugal...? let me know...

Yes, it is similar, but has some nice improvements, bottom is a bit thinner in the middle so it does not "wobble" on surfaces, sides and corners are smoother and screws for the panels are sunk in for a nice finish without screws sticking out.
Case comes with two panels, 8 screws and 4 self adhesive rubber feet.

Economy shipping in Europe is 11 CHF, this includes postage and packing material. Still cheaper than the total jokener called for the B2 case.... and there is still free weight for other stuff ;)

Stefan

Does anyone have the bamboo front panels for this? I PMed aerohoff about it, but no response and not sure if he has any left. Anyone want to sell me one? :p

Also, what are people doing for power jacks now that J1 has been discontinued? I managed to get one for my build, but not sure what to do if I wanted to build another.

Hi all.. wanted to post an enclosure a friend was kind enough to draw up and have cut on a cnc. I showed him what MoonL did with his slats of wood and derived this design for my Pops B-day gift O2. My friend asked if I would share it in case (pun intended) anyone wanted to build one. I am waiting on the workshop to collect the parts, but will post pictures as soon as its in my grubby hands:)

He posted them on his website.The rendering is here and the drawing are here.