Apple/V Moda Headphone Modification

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all. I currently own a pair of Apple earphones with mic and also a taken apart pair of V Moda Vibe Duo headphones. First of all, my Vibe Duo set (like everyone else) stopped working on one side so I decided to try and repair them but ended up splitting them up into good three sections so they're good pieces to start a modification. As you all know, stock Apple headphones are pretty bad and are in need of a Major facelift. I can't do any soldering or repairs that require use of both hands or fine-motor work on my left hand because of an injury I have. I am looking for an individual who would be up to the task of modifying my Apple earphones with replacing the earbuds from Apple to the V Moda earbuds, keeping the Mic/volume controller on the apple and switching to a Switchcraft 3.5 mm 90 deg jack. I have all the hardware to do the job and the person executing the job would have to have their own iron and solder etc. I would also like to see pictures/info on mods you've done in the past. I am willing to pay a fee for the job as well as mail the supply/hardware. please message back to me via a PM so we can establish communication and get this ball rolling! -Norman

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.