JLH Headphone Amp

I can buy the led I want as long I know who the manufactur is, so that's no problem, and light is also no problem, putting these diodes inside something that keep the light out is no problem. And I do not know BAV99 until now, and I see that it is a SMD type in a black house with 3 legs, could be a good component to try for the issue we are talking about.

I would choose this all poor discete JLH. The sound of this amp is smooth, slow a little bit, relaxed but precise enough. Don't coloring hard. I didn't hear the O2 but I heard the JRC4558: musical, precise, faster than JLH. But IC-like, discrete is better for me, sound of the JLH is more clear. I think if you choose faster transistors instead of TIP41 the amp will faster sounding (maybe MJE243 will be good but the pinout is reversed, see the datasheet!).

I would choose this all poor discete JLH. The sound of this amp is smooth, slow a little bit, relaxed but precise enough. Don't coloring hard. I didn't hear the O2 but I heard the JRC4558: musical, precise, faster than JLH. But IC-like, discrete is better for me, sound of the JLH is more clear. I think if you choose faster transistors instead of TIP41 the amp will faster sounding (maybe MJE243 will be good but the pinout is reversed, see the datasheet!).
So you mean this amp has "tube like" smooth sound, while the other sounds colder but, more detailed?

My headphones are AKG K240M 600ohm, 88db/mW sensitivity. I would like the amp to work with all my future headphones as well, such as low-Z iems.

I think I will build the O2 for now, and maybe JLH later to compare. Thanks