My QRV-03 headphone amp is stolen....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have found my current feeback headphone amp at a korean website. Nice job but they could have asked me first. Because I don't live in USA I will not sue them.

:cop:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Nice job though. They don't know that the design wasn't final..:devily: Some parts need to be adjusted first. I wonder if they will notice what :devily:

http://www.headphoneamp.co.kr/bbs/view.php?id=diy_member&no=188

Request: Could you korean guys here give me a short translation of what they say? Send me an email about it please.

The very original is the Mark Alexander amp which is patented, I know. I have asked Analog Devices several times about this and never got any clear answer. American lawyers! Anyway, I have found that low power supply voltage is not a good thing in this type of topology, better for a power amp. I will redesign the amp and skip the opamp (no hassle with AD).

The crime scene was here

PerAnders -

I only say this once. If you can, copyright it. You worked hard on this thing. You designed it. I have never seen it like it. That means it is yours. When someone will commercialize your design, it will be too late and you will feel unappreciated.

It is not that you should feel greedy. I am just saying because you should at least keep your pride if not only for money.

Tomo

I can sure relate to this, as it has happened to me. Like yourself i post designs to allow other DIY folks to enjoy. however you still have those that will not just copy your work and then take credit as there own design by that time your design is being called somthing elce and your origanel is totaly forgotten. if like me you complain you will probaly get the same reply that since you posted it on line, it is a plublic domain circuit. i would also like a solution for this. I feel your Pain.

ppl said:
I feel your Pain.
It's not really a pain :) as long as it's non-commercial.

Can anyone (korean speaking) help me to get in contact with the builder? See link in the first post.

Note that his has used mica caps!

Attachments

• dk_qrv03_00x.jpg
    dk_qrv03_00x.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 448
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.