• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

ODAC - European and Worldwide pre-orders

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Um, I can't discern if preorders are already closed... can I still add myself to the list (Option 2, black)?

Pre-orders will close once the device is finally available and listed in the store, until then everyone can feel free to note down their request her, PM me or send me a mail to info@headnhifi.com.
After this requests made here will be refered to the shop ;)

Swalter,

Great work on the ODAC enclosure with options for 3.5 and RCA line out plus quite a nice little enclosure as well.

Your standalone version of the ODAC with 3.5 line out has turned out significantly cheaper than other ODAC distributors even though your option being the more customizable one, kudos to you for achieving that!

Also I think you are the only one offering the ODAC bare board with mini USB and 3.5 connector included, very nice.

Swalter,

Great work on the ODAC enclosure with options for 3.5 and RCA line out plus quite a nice little enclosure as well.

Your standalone version of the ODAC with 3.5 line out has turned out significantly cheaper than other ODAC distributors even though your option being the more customizable one, kudos to you for achieving that!

Also I think you are the only one offering the ODAC bare board with mini USB and 3.5 connector included, very nice.

the mini usb is standard on all odac and at least i am also offering the connector.

i think that the new casing looks great, can't wait for the actual production items.

-joe

I'm not exactly sure how does each option look like after the last changes.

Is the RCA version with sockets in the 'back' and some form of writing on the front panel, or are all options 'front' panel only?

Hi Atilla,

I will post some sketches of the panels tonight when I am back home, In short, the RCA one (Option 4) has only an USB connector on the front and the RCA jacks on the back, there is no other way to fit them in the enclosure otherwise.
The normal one (Option 3) has USB and 3.5mm on the front and a blank back plate.

Stefan

the mini usb is standard on all odac and at least i am also offering the connector.

i think that the new casing looks great, can't wait for the actual production items.

-joe

EDIT:

the mini usb is standard on all odac and at least i am also offering the 3.5mm line out connector

i think that the new casing looks great, can't wait for the actual production items, I am going to have to get myself some :)

-joe

I received some pics of the re-run O2 cases today, looks much better :)
The ODAC cases will be brushed though, not sand blasted. As soon as I get some pics of th eO2 panels you can see how the surface finish will look like. Hopefully they will get it right this time, I sent them some close up pics of the OriginAE T21 enclosure I have here, soooo niceeee :bigeyes: :hbeat:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

and another one:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

ODAC ready to be shipped

good news, the ODAC will be delivered today. I will pack all orders of Option 1 today and send you the paypal invoice (or my PP address for those that did not provide their mail address) during the cause of this day.
As said, first ones to be shipped are the option 1 ones, Panels for Option two should arrive within a week so those will be next.
Options 3 and 4 will be shipped when the cases arrive and I actually built them :)
And before anyone is asking, yes, the extras ordered will ship with it when available, onlything pending are the cases, panels and batteries, the supplier for the batteries sent my order somewhere else... got suspicious when the tracking info stated delivered in Geneva.

I will take further pre-orders only until the cases arrive, thereafter the ODAC needs to be purchased in the shop.

Stefan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.