ODAC - European and Worldwide pre-orders - Page 18 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > Head 'n' HiFi - Walter

Head 'n' HiFi - Walter At Head 'n' HiFi we will provide you with the finest Audio equipment and parts for a reasonable price. We will also host Group Buys on request, this includes production of PCB's from our trusted manufacturer and sourcing of the parts at lowest prices. We also have manufacturers for enclosures and panels at hand. Once we host a project we will re-stock it frequently depending on demand, you will never miss out on a project again.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th June 2012, 08:55 PM   #171
swalter is offline swalter  Switzerland
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrillusions View Post
Can't wait till the ODA comes up and hopefully makes the form factor better and make it easier to connect the o2 and odac.
In the ODA the ODAC will be connected and held in place by a 4 pin header
Old 28th June 2012, 08:32 AM   #172
sorue is offline sorue  Singapore
diyAudio Member

Thank you for the hard work, Stefan! Rest well and take care, your health is much more important
Old 29th June 2012, 08:32 AM   #173
diyAudio Member

Hi Stefan,
I amvery interested in your RCA verrsion of the ODAC. However, I am based in Singapore. Hence I would like to know the price for shipping here, if possible, and the estimated time for arrival.

I would also to ask if you offer alternative methods of payment (there is only much a 16-year old student with no credit card, and a dad fearful of Paypal can do). If you can accept other ways of payment (e.g. wire transfer), please PM me to discuss further. Feel free to delete this post if it is in the wrong thread.

Thanks!
Old 29th June 2012, 08:56 AM   #174
diyAudio Member

Quip, I may be in Singapore in a few months. Happy to have Stefan mail to me and can deliver if this helps. Stephan, like myself, is in Switzerland.

I have to confirm dates for the trip probably later this year, but you can pm me. thanks,
Old 29th June 2012, 10:46 AM   #175
diyAudio Member

Hi, thanks for the offer, but I am perfectly all right with paying for shipping for such a small package ito quickly receive the ODAC in a couple of weeks. Simply put, if you are coming before end-November, I don't think I can meet up, because I'll be preparing and taking my national examinations (certainly I want to listen to sweet, sweet music while I am studying Again, thanks for the kind offer. I'll just leave it at that, and bump my enquiry and this thread up.
Old 2nd July 2012, 10:26 AM   #176
diyAudio Member

Stefan,

Any updates on the shipping? Tracking number, perhaps?
Old 2nd July 2012, 01:56 PM   #177
swalter is offline swalter  Switzerland
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorue View Post
Stefan,

Any updates on the shipping? Tracking number, perhaps?
Hi, moved your post over here, does not really fit in the general discussions thread. All tracking numbers have been updated in the tracking sheet, for the ones starting with "R" you need to go to Deutsche Post to track it. Once it says the shipment is in your country you should be able to track it on the singpost.com website.
All German orders can be tracked on www. dhl .de

Stefan
Old 2nd July 2012, 06:19 PM   #178
diyAudio Member

I tried looking but couldn't find it. Where's the tracking sheet? Thanks
Old 2nd July 2012, 07:39 PM   #179
timpert is offline timpert  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Hi Stefan,

Just picked up my ODAC from the post office. It looks and works just fine. Thanks for the effort!
Old 2nd July 2012, 07:40 PM   #180
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorue View Post
I tried looking but couldn't find it. Where's the tracking sheet? Thanks
Found it, missed it in the preorder sheet earlier

Hide this!Advertise here!