ODAC - European and Worldwide pre-orders - Page 14 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > Head 'n' HiFi - Walter

Head 'n' HiFi - Walter At Head 'n' HiFi we will provide you with the finest Audio equipment and parts for a reasonable price. We will also host Group Buys on request, this includes production of PCB's from our trusted manufacturer and sourcing of the parts at lowest prices. We also have manufacturers for enclosures and panels at hand. Once we host a project we will re-stock it frequently depending on demand, you will never miss out on a project again.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st June 2012, 12:13 PM   #131
endia is offline endia  Turkey
diyAudio Member

err.. no, i didn't, sorry..
thanks miero, thanks stefan..
Old 2nd June 2012, 04:56 AM   #132
diyAudio Member

Hi Swalter

Did you get my order for 02 amplifier kit and parts on your website? Wondering whether it is posted yet?

Regards

Simon
Old 2nd June 2012, 08:54 AM   #133
swalter is offline swalter  Switzerland
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

Hi Simon,

sure it is send you a PM with the tracking number

Stefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by niss_man View Post
Hi Swalter

Did you get my order for 02 amplifier kit and parts on your website? Wondering whether it is posted yet?

Regards

Simon
Old 2nd June 2012, 08:57 AM   #134
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

All that have paid their order till yesterday afternoon find the tracking numbers of their orders on the sheet in google docs (#77).
Had to spend some time with my wife yesterday evening so updated it only today... erm... now...

Next post run will be on Wednesday, would be nice if the outstanding, billed orders are paid till then

Stefan
Old 2nd June 2012, 10:49 AM   #135
diyAudio Member

Hi Stefan!

My DAC has arrived and works wonderfully (except for the minor isssue with the USB cable). Listening to music through an old Stax SR-3 headphone yesterday was a real pleasure.

Thanks again.
Old 4th June 2012, 11:21 AM   #136
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaireeka View Post
Hi Stefan!

My DAC has arrived and works wonderfully (except for the minor isssue with the USB cable). Listening to music through an old Stax SR-3 headphone yesterday was a real pleasure.

Thanks again.
Hi Zaireeka,

sorry about the cable issue, let me know if you need a replacement. And good to hear you enjoy the ODAC

Stefan
Old 4th June 2012, 01:06 PM   #137
diyAudio Member

Yes I'd really appreciate a replacement cable, I will send you back the actual one if you want to. I tried to test it with a multimeter on "ring" mode but the probes are too big and don't fit into the connector without touching the metal surrounding.
Old 4th June 2012, 01:36 PM   #138
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaireeka View Post
Yes I'd really appreciate a replacement cable, I will send you back the actual one if you want to. I tried to test it with a multimeter on "ring" mode but the probes are too big and don't fit into the connector without touching the metal surrounding.
No worries about the old cable, maybe you can use it as wire for some DIY Will send you a new one tomorrow.

Stefan
Old 4th June 2012, 01:58 PM   #139
diyAudio Member

That's very kind of you Stefan!
Old 6th June 2012, 09:04 PM   #140
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

just a short update, all orders marked paid/packed have been shipped today, I will update the sheet with the tracking numbers in the morning, need some sleep now...

Stefan

@Zaireeka, shipped the replacement (a tested one) yesterday per priority mail, should be with you shortly.

Hide this!Advertise here!