Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > Head 'n' HiFi - Walter

Head 'n' HiFi - Walter At Head 'n' HiFi we will provide you with the finest Audio equipment and parts for a reasonable price. We will also host Group Buys on request, this includes production of PCB's from our trusted manufacturer and sourcing of the parts at lowest prices. We also have manufacturers for enclosures and panels at hand. Once we host a project we will re-stock it frequently depending on demand, you will never miss out on a project again.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th May 2012, 10:07 AM   #91
willmax is offline willmax  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtktam View Post
the mini usb is standard on all odac and at least i am also offering the connector.

i think that the new casing looks great, can't wait for the actual production items.

-joe
I meant to say 'mini USB cable' thanks, I'll edit my post. - Well can't seem to be able to edit my older post actually. How do I do that?

Last edited by willmax; 14th May 2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: adding info
Old 14th May 2012, 12:04 PM   #92
swalter is offline swalter  Switzerland
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmax View Post
I meant to say 'mini USB cable' thanks, I'll edit my post. - Well can't seem to be able to edit my older post actually. How do I do that?
You are only allowed to edit your posts within 30 mins of originally posting it... got stuck on this hurdle a couple of times as well
Old 14th May 2012, 12:06 PM   #93
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Perfect!

Can I change my order option from 3 to 4 as well, in that case? Thanks!
Surely, changed it in the spreadsheet just now.

Stefan
Old 14th May 2012, 12:15 PM   #94
jtktam is offline jtktam  Canada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtktam View Post
the mini usb is standard on all odac and at least i am also offering the connector.

i think that the new casing looks great, can't wait for the actual production items.

-joe
EDIT:

the mini usb is standard on all odac and at least i am also offering the 3.5mm line out connector

i think that the new casing looks great, can't wait for the actual production items, I am going to have to get myself some

-joe
Old 14th May 2012, 08:29 PM   #95
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

I received some pics of the re-run O2 cases today, looks much better
The ODAC cases will be brushed though, not sand blasted. As soon as I get some pics of th eO2 panels you can see how the surface finish will look like. Hopefully they will get it right this time, I sent them some close up pics of the OriginAE T21 enclosure I have here, soooo niceeee

Click the image to open in full size.

and another one:

Old 14th May 2012, 10:41 PM   #96
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

and here as promised teh panels available for the ODAC enclosure:

comination of those will fit all combinations
Old 15th May 2012, 06:48 AM   #97
sorue is offline sorue  Singapore
diyAudio Member

Very nice work, Swalter! Where do i sign up for 1 ODAC with the RCA option?
Old 15th May 2012, 12:49 PM   #98
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorue View Post
Very nice work, Swalter! Where do i sign up for 1 ODAC with the RCA option?
Hi, thanks. You can state your wishes here or by mail using the link in the footer or by PM
More info is available in Post #77

Stefan

Last edited by swalter; 15th May 2012 at 12:51 PM. Reason: some more info is always good....
Old 21st May 2012, 09:04 AM   #99
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

Default ODAC ready to be shipped

good news, the ODAC will be delivered today. I will pack all orders of Option 1 today and send you the paypal invoice (or my PP address for those that did not provide their mail address) during the cause of this day.
As said, first ones to be shipped are the option 1 ones, Panels for Option two should arrive within a week so those will be next.
Options 3 and 4 will be shipped when the cases arrive and I actually built them
And before anyone is asking, yes, the extras ordered will ship with it when available, onlything pending are the cases, panels and batteries, the supplier for the batteries sent my order somewhere else... got suspicious when the tracking info stated delivered in Geneva.

I will take further pre-orders only until the cases arrive, thereafter the ODAC needs to be purchased in the shop.

Stefan
Old 21st May 2012, 09:06 AM   #100
diyAudio Member

I'm eagerly waiting to get this beauty...

Hide this!Advertise here!