• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Silver Connectors & Cable.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the opportunity to order some cable supplies as I'm going to be ordering several types of connectors and cable from http://www.homegrownaudio.com, is any one interested in any of there products ? HGA sells awesome products and really high quality. I was using Johnson Audio But they are no longer selling connectors now. Of course i will be offering them at a discounted price, the more we can buy the better the price.

I am looking at buying a few different types of their Silver Interlocking Connectors.

The 4 Models are :

LOK™ Rhodium Performance Series Locking Barrel RCA ( $16.50 Each Retail )

LOK™ Silver Performance Series Locking Barrel RCA
Premium locking barrel RCA connector. Beautifully machined. 39 mm overall length. Rhodium plated body with optimized termination contacts. Matte black finished outer barrel. All Teflon insulation. Laser etched logo. Accommodates up to 7.5 mm cables.

LOK™ Silver Performance Series Locking Barrel RCA

Premium locking barrel RCA connector. Beautifully machined. 39 mm overall length. Silver plated body with optimized termination contacts. Outer barrel portion of connector is an attractive polished dark silver/zinc alloy. All Teflon insulation. Laser etched logo.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Spade Connectors

LOK SureGrip™ Silver Spade 6mm & 4mm ( Retail 5$ - 9$ )

Machined from solid copper,then beautifully finished in heavy silver plating. This exceptional spade requires only a standard hex wrench for easy, solid termination. Diamond knurled pattern provides exceptional gripping power.

Banana Plugs

HGA Silver Banana Plugs ( $2.95 each Retail )

Custom made high quality banana plug exclusive to Homegrown Audio Co. Nice easy to terminate design. Heavy silver plating. Accommodates up to 10 awg cable.

Braided Wire.

Please have a look at the braided wire if interested i will be able to order in the quantity and type you are looking for.

Id be interested in 4 of the matte black locking rca's, aswell as 4-8 6mm spades, and 4 of the banana's! ID deffinetly be in for a little bit more of each if youd accept say a postal money order or somthing of that nature. Any idea how much the braided wire is per meter or foot?

TomWatson said:
Id be interested in 4 of the matte black locking rca's, aswell as 4-8 6mm spades, and 4 of the banana's! ID deffinetly be in for a little bit more of each if youd accept say a postal money order or somthing of that nature. Any idea how much the braided wire is per meter or foot?

Totally, id be happy with that. I'm also going to be ordering some stuff also.

Is any one else interested ?

Re: what happened?

pred said:
What happened with this group buy? Are we on or it will never happen?

Pred

Sorry i have been working lots of over time and just converted all my emails to linux and been busy tackling the email stuff as i was behind.

Im looking to start this very soon.

I apologize guys.

Jase

Interested in connectors for 2 pair of interconnects (4 connectors) plus braided wire. Will need enough wire for a longish interconnect (3-4m (10-12 ft)) on at least one of them. I am confused as to the connector types and pricing. Will likely check it out on their website.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Hany.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.