• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone group buy

Colour of the pcb

• Black

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • White

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Red

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Green

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
You use the two hot wires, but the one you use as your negative should be referenced to ground. You could wire it internally so that the grounds, are connected to the hot wire of the second channel. But I would do it externally.

I got this image off of Wikipedia.

Y1MLzxx.gif

I'm not sure these chips are designed to be bridged like this, but it should shut itself down if it isn't. I don't think trying it will hurt anything.

Last edited:
2 balanced inputs and use as stereo amp, yes.

I believe hfxrzw wants to use both channels as one balanced mono amp using one balanced input. This configuration is not covered in the text. So, this may or may not work.

You could split the balanced line, and then bridge the output, I would think. But you might end up with really low impedance.

Or use the two outputs to bi-amp the speaker, but you would not get the bridged wattage out of it.

I still think using two amps on each side would probably be the best way to do it.

You aren't helping much either. I understand what he wants to do. He is asking the best way to do something that isn't in the manual. I'm just throwing out ideas that I would try in his situation.

I'm not the genius that designed the amp, but the guy who is, isn't answering his question.

If it is impossible why don't you tell us why? Instead of being condescending. Most of us are on this site to learn.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I thought I asked a simple question. Doesn't seem to be the case....

That wasn't aimed at you. It's the guys that either know the answer, or won't admit that they don't that are bothering me.

I have no problem if anything I posted was wrong, but just say it, so I won't make the same mistake again. It won't **** me off, I want to learn about class D amps. That's why I ordered 2 of them.