• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone group buy

Colour of the pcb

• Black

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • White

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Red

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Green

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
Rather many people have asked me about running once again a group buy. This time I use a wiki page hosted by myself since the wiki here doesn't work properly.

Create an user and preferable with the same name as here. I'll assume that used email address is the same as for Paypal. If not, just switch the email with you'll get the Paypal invoice. It's pretty simple.

The wiki link can be found in my signature.

Did you scroll down and clicked "edit this page"? If you don't see those buttons it can be something with permissions but I tested this with creating a new user and it work for me. If you still have problems, please take a screen dump and send it to me.

EDIT: I have changed some permissions. Please try again.

Last edited:
I need the thread that talks about Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone. Please post the thread about this super Gainclone. Thanks.:confused:
This thread has over 300 post about it and also info on the wiki page with links and stuff.

The good thing is that the design is 100% debugged and problem free. I haven't heard anything else.

BTW: I will go over the BOM and check all part numbers. I'll guess there will be adjustments.

Over 24 boards now :)

Last edited: