• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone group buy

Colour of the pcb

• Black

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • White

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Red

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Green

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
Thank you guys for your interest, today's number of PCB's interested persons is really surprise for me :cool: . But I have one question - how I see, most of you want more than one desk and I'm asking : for what do you can use them ? For active boxes or for your friends ? Do you have interest to develope active x-over or preamp for this module ? What do you need more ? Your notices will be welcome...

Upapa Pops said:

for what do you can use them ? For active boxes or for your friends ? Do you have interest to develope active x-over or preamp for this module ? What do you need more ?

Speaking for myself, I have put in for 8 channels because I would like to experiment with an open baffle (a la Linkwitz, but using drivers I already have); so, YES, I would be very interested in an active crossover that integrates with the amplifier module.

Upapa, are you thinking of making the crossover so it uses power from the amp module?

Regards.

Aengus

Power consumption from module is pratically only llimited by power dissipation of serial zener diode, i.e. approximately 200 mA. It is value, which make possible to use minimally twony pcs of " normal " opamps. It is enough for most of " cooperated " circuits, by my opinion we don't need other PS...

Sounds good. That means I could set up integrated "quad-blocks", each with 4 channels of amplification plus x-overs, near each speaker. This would make the cable run from the pre-amp nice and compact.

Upapa, I remember that you mentioned earlier in the thread that you had begun work on an active crossover - would you mind telling us how far you've got?

And, while I'm writing, let me thank you for sharing your work with us - it sure makes life easier on those of us who are, um, somewhat lacking in technical skill :xeye:

Regards.

Aengus

Our team ( CzechAudio ) prepare quite universal " super x-over ", which will know " everything ". It will be modular conception, two, three, three and half, four way, state variable, 24 dB/oct, phase correction, baffle step etc. etc. . Design is ready, at this time we draw pcb's, total thirteen ones and it is rather many work. Some parts from this design I can eventually to use with this modul ( simplified, offcourse ). Be patient... :)

I think the attention is well deserved, as far as I can say, it's an outstanding design.

But I have one question - how I see, most of you want more than one desk and I'm asking : for what do you can use them ? For active boxes or for your friends ? Do you have interest to develope active x-over or preamp for this module ? What do you need more ? Your notices will be welcome...

I will buy 2-5 pcs depending on price. I don't know today how they will be used, I may use them in my Linkwitz Orion setup or maybe build a couple of amps to give to friends. Active-X-over and preamp would both be appreciated!

Thanks

Fredrik

P-A,
I am not the sharpest pencil in the box, so it's no surprise I find the shipping charge somewhat confusing. You have 3 columns listed. Shipping, regular, and registered. If we want regular mail do we pay "shipping" plus "regular?
2 boards to USA 25+195=220SEK?

Thanks for doing this!
Bob G.

Are the columns "Regular SEK" and "Registered SEK" correct in the "The world, all prices in SEK" table? They seem a little low. From what I read they should be slightly higher then the values in "Europe, all prices in SEK" but are infact lower in some instances.

Should I just multiply 105 by the number of boards and add the shipping listed in "The world, all prices in SEK" plus 65 additional SEK if I want registered mail?

postalrat said:
Are the columns "Regular SEK" and "Registered SEK" correct in the "The world, all prices in SEK" table? They seem a little low. From what I read they should be slightly higher then the values in "Europe, all prices in SEK" but are infact lower in some instances.

Should I just multiply 105 by the number of boards and add the shipping listed in "The world, all prices in SEK" plus 65 additional SEK if I want registered mail?
Thanks, some errors :bigeyes: corrected

"Shipping SEK" is the fee for regular mail, 25, 50 ,80 SEK etc as info only.

"Regular SEK" is the total cost, boards + regular mail
"Registered SEK" is the total cost, boards + registered mail

postalrat said:

The price for you is the columns "Regular SEK" and "Registered SEK"