• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ultra Hi-B 0.03mm lamination start to supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi,

0.03mm lamination ( Hltra Hi-B) will start to supply for market,

so t means the best core in my hand for double c-core will

1. Nickel Boron Base Nano-amorphous core.
2. Ultra Hi-B 0.03mm lamination &
3. SR55 Superalloy 0.1mm lamination for OPT.

This will tailor made products, interest pls email to me.

photos show in the middle was Z11, another one was 0.2mm lamination ( japan the nest audio transformers use)

the thinnest was 0.03mm Ultra Hi-B lamination.

compare pls.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• 0.3,0.2 & 0.03 ultra hi-b.jpg
    0.3,0.2 & 0.03 ultra hi-b.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 362
hi agent.5,

since I had two type of silver wire, 4N & 5N thermal treatment monocrystalline which was covered by four coat of polyurethane.

Polyurethane was almost the best insulation material of copnductor. Very low leakage, low capacitance. Very stable but expensive. Kondo use six coat of polyurethane. but i can do was
four coat of polyurethane. normal 4KV safe & one minute 6KV not burn.

U can see Kondo audionote OPT core material with this message.

All Kondo amplifiers use special Hi-B cores in their output transformers. The exact composition, as well as the annealing and stamping of the core material are all engineered by and supervised by Kondo. There are no 'off the shelf' materials used in Kondo's output transformers.

Audionote UK.

TRANS-300/02-A 300B SE, 2A3 SE copper/silver AN Ultra HiB ?360.00

I don’t know this Ultra Hi-.B is it will be the same as audionote use or not. But I trust this may be very close or same material because the best Hi-B in Hi-B field was this type in the world & which was produced by Nippon Steel. Also this Hi-B was the best in world of Hi-B. This Ultra Hi-B sheets had low core loss especially in HF which compare to most audio Hi-B laminations.

I can prepare groups buy of this core but since this Ultra HI-B core was very expensive, any diyers had interest??? Also If I prepare one OPT with silver sec winding How many diyers had interest????

Thx

thomas

photos show was the 5N monocrystalline 4 layers polyurthane coated silver wire, litz wire will supply same time.

audionote japan ( Kondo ) was 6 layered coating of polyurthane.

since I hope to lower some money & 4 layers will enough for over 3.5 KV.

Looks not need 6 layered, otherwise the price will expensive.

photos will upload tomorrow.

now will only supply 26AWG one model.

thx

thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.