• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Crown/Amcron DC-300 Serie II clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Low quality schem from the pdf-file :)
I will post a better one soon ;)

Attachments

• dc300aii_schem.jpg
    dc300aii_schem.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 955
Sounds good, are you going to exactly copy the pcb layout?

I have been looking into this and i think the later boards are slightly wider and cover the area where the mains switch fits on the earlier models.........

Have you any pics of the later main board, i have been in dozens of dc300a's but never seen a late late board!

we have a few local crown users in my area, probably the worlds largest crown dc300a to human ratio in the world!

(not sure if that is a good thing or not!)

thank you

maybe they are all feared about finding the old "verry old" parts,
is it possible to replace them of modern parts?
and what about changes in the board lay out upon mpdern parts replacement?

This should use new er modern parts, with specs close to the originals. Besides the DC300II is known for its stabillity. I know of several who have made repairs with "at hand" components with no problems....

PCB layout and size would match the original, so new PCBs could be fitted in the original chassis if wanted.

hi, very interested. got a DC300A II i can't get running. tried almost everything but it just won't work.

if you've got a _working_ copy with modern transistors (i've got everything original except for the D40P3's, NSD128 and 2n4929, for wich i've used MJE340/350's) you'd make me very happy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.