• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: Furutech Room Diffusor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am posting to see if there is any interest in the Furutech Room Diffusors, there have been quite a few good reviews of their products over the last few months, but it dosnt seem like there are any good places to purchase their products. One of these products that looks really interesting is their Room Diffusor:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Furutech Product Page

They have been recently given a once-over by Wes Phillips of Stereophile:

Stereophile Review

They are around 24 inches wide, 46 inches tall and around 4 inches thick. These function as a combination absorber and diffusor. They are very nice looking with a silk covering, and wood edging. They come with small integrated 'feet' that help them to stand up, but they can easily be mounted on a wall.

In order to save on shipping costs on these large items, they could be shipped to meeting places of some of the regional circles.

For Example, a single piece shipped to SanFransisco is $30, two are $37, three are still $37 and at 4 in one package it becomes cheaper to do multiple shipments of three. Rates to more central areas of the country would obviously be cheaper.

MSRP is $460.00, but contact me through a private message or an e-mail paul@nomad-audio.com if you are interested at all. Please do not post any pricing information in public.

As a whole, Furutech's products are absolutely first rate. I have been using and evaluating their connectors and wire for a few months now, and I can say that I am very impressed with everything about the company.

Paul Hilgeman
Nomad Audio
www.nomad-audio.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.