• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x60W/1x120W audio amplifier PCB (LM4780/4732)

help

veteran said:
Misunderstanding, I was waiting for email from you with confirmation ;) All boards and elements are putted aside for you (USB DAC 10$, TPA6120 3$).

Boards are still available (about 30 more).

Hi Veteran,
still waiting for an answer ...
I don't understand: what exactky have you put aside?
How much shall I pay?
Otherwise how I can make up a total, please?
Please, tell me

Thanks

:confused:

Soon my USB DAC is finished, had some trouble finding the regulators but "peranders" came to the rescue thanks.

Picture
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Panasonic FC all thru. Used 1x1800uF & 2x1500uF instead of the 2700/2200uF ones in the schematics to get the height down.

Still looking for a transformator and the black gates.

/Tobias

Apologies for bumping an old thread. I have 2 sets of boards and chip amps that were purchased in this GB, but never got round to building. I am therefore offering them for sale.
I also have an additinal 2 chipamps without the boards that are available.

I would like £35 per board/chipamp combo.
I would like £25 per chipamp on its own
Signed for and insured postage is £5 UK, £10 Internatial.

Zanjff4.jpg

nKvn26A.jpg

ydllHUN.jpg