• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Large Extrusion Group Buy Canadian/US

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I deeply need to get my hands on a few slices of R-Theta 9012. A full stick is six feet long and the extrusion is 12 inches wide with 3 inch long fins. I can pick up locally at R-Theta here in Toronto and they have it in stock. I'm currently working a line on slicing it up for free or a small $$. Six feet is too much and I'll sit on it forever. I figure 4 pieces of 8 inches would make nice sides for my amps but I only need 4, that leaves almost 40 inches left. If you are interested email me shawn@raindogindustrialarts.com

Non profit, just freight and kick-butt aluminum!

Here are the numbers in Canadian funds:

1 stick 72 inches long $713.08 Cost including local taxes

32 inches for me $316.92

40 inches left worth $396.16
Cutting fees??? $50 Shared cost
Ship the balance to those interested Freight $20(or less) each shipment anywhere in North America.
It would be sliced whatever way required.

Cheers,
Shawn.

http://www.r-theta.com/products_standards_aluminum_profiles.asp

Attachments

• 9012.jpg
    9012.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 270
Re: Cheaper alternative

argofanatic said:
Check this guy out.

I bought 12' off him. Very nice stuff.
Ebay Heatsinks

That extrusion is 5-3/8 inches wide! I want a totally different extrusion 12 inches wide by three inches deep! Why would you post that stuff on this thread?

I've been lucky this Saturday, as I found a massive pile of extrusions that will fill my immediate needs. Still, in the long haul I know I want the wicked kick *** R-Theta Aluminum. So if yer interested email me, don't post to the thread.... don;’t waste your valued time

If you are serious email me. Shawn.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.