• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi,

ver.3 TDA1541a cheap version.

SAA7220P/B of this dac can enable or disable, so it still can be a NOS-DAC.

use standard grade parts but still follow with 4 pcs OPA627.
Not follow with power trans. Include postage

I will prepare 10 sets for diyers o the basic price( NIL profit) with all chips, CS8414, Nano pulse trans TDA1541a, 74HCXXXX, XO oscillator & SAA7220P/B & OPA 627 X4). USD 110 include posatge,

THis is a non-profit version to limited budget diyers. If I can accumulate 50sets. I will start this project.

If finally can accumulate 50sets, diyers will collect the DAC within 20days.

PCB & parts will arrive next week, I will continous post in forum.

thx

thomas

Yep,you've definitely got my attention !
wow.gif

tube-lover said:
hi,

10 sets pcb was coming & one another set was fully funish.

U will get the non-profitable ver.3 1541a will be this outlook.
same grade of parts too.

I guess ed that after the DAC arrived, all interested diyers pls sign up in here. I need to accumulate the order!!!!

thx

thomas

How about a price first so we know how much we are signing up for ?

Hi jileman,

price will be as I said ,

Incredible USD 110 include posatge to USA.

I was checking my stock of 5687 tubes.

If I had enough stock, I will prepare another non-profit pre amp kit which include the 5687 NOS & 6X4 or EZ80 miniwatts & pre-amp OPT kit. All parts was 1/2w or 1w Dale or same grade resisters.
price will not excess USD 130.

running in 15K: 600 & 2.4K which will most suitable for more power amp.

since standard is 600ohm output. But can series in 2.4K.

BTW, all the non-profit diyers kits will maintain not over USD 130 per one.

thx

thomas

Hi all,

Full set will post to forum after the PCb & one set will full assemble.

Pls sign up first since there will only 10 sets.

Not need to pay first. U can take a look first & decide to confirm or not becauseI not like to cause any dispute. We all are diyers, all were only 24hours per days. We hope to enjoy more music, right?????

if interest, Pls sig Up.U will very interest for this DAC since very low noise, before mass production. I hope more diyers to test first.

Previous ver. DAC buyers can only paid postage & PCB price will be OK, I will follow the 7220 to U.

pls sign up if interest.

thx

thomas

tube-lover said:
Hi, all interest pls sign up here.

detail of the PCB, circuit & parts excel will send to my friends server tomorrow.

diyers had interest pls directly download. the link will inform tomorrow.

1. BuckeyesRKiller-andy

any more??

thx

thomas

I am too. Maybe send me a kit with the ide cdrom kit and ill play it here with other equipment.

hi jeliman,

if U had interest pls sign up. I had one new design Teflon dielectric, non-magnetic materials, which employs a high conductivity, Rhodium plated bronze copper RCA & BNC sockets. Full body is also Rhodium plated non-magnetic bronze.

I can post one to U if U like to buy the two items. If U like I will good offer to U. But I hope also good offer to diyers for your products.

Is IT OK????

pls sign up.

thx

thomas

tube-lover said:
hi jeliman,

if U had interest pls sign up. I had one new design Teflon dielectric, non-magnetic materials, which employs a high conductivity, Rhodium plated bronze copper RCA & BNC sockets. Full body is also Rhodium plated non-magnetic bronze.

I can post one to U if U like to buy the two items. If U like I will good offer to U. But I hope also good offer to diyers for your products.

Is IT OK????

pls sign up.

thx

thomas
Ok ill sighn up.

p.s are you still going to send me the ide kit to try out ?

Id like pictures of these rca's you are talking about.

Hi protos,

IS USD 50 include the EMS postage to diyers??????????.

pls see the order I order for SAA7220P/B

Quotation

Qty Prefix Part Number Cust. PN Mfr. DC Cond. Delivery Price
------- ------- ---------------- ---------------- ----- ---- ------ --------- --------
200 SAA 7220PB PHILI 95+ New $5.7000

Comments:

Thank you for this opportunity to be of service to you.

Best regards,

www.zdi.com

Can U told me where I can get USD 50 per set??
I understand OPA627 had over price. But It still better to OPA2604 or other chips. Do U really can provide this USD 50 excellent price??? If U can provide in this price, I will glad that more diyers can benefit lower price products.

(PCB & Parts from China) USD 35+ Postage from China to me ( USD 3.5 per set.+ posatge to diyers by EMS USD 30~35, All chips ( TDA1541a+ SAA7220P/B + 74HCXXXXX+ Op-amp) i USD 35.
Paypal charge to me USD 2~3. Packing charge. USD 1.5.

35+3.5+35+35+3+1.5=110~120 USD

How can I save more money. Pls let me know?????

thx

thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.