• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all,

all assembled DAC was pass 48hours stable & noise test already.

I will pack & post this two days.

Any ordered diyers pls remind me for detail.

breizheau,

I will post another set to U.

SE version on your hand pls hold & if any diyers in your country Pls help me post to Him. I will pay postage to U. Is it Ok for U?

thanasup,

I need to clear old order first, Some diyers wait quite long time. I did this very slow & really made them uncofortable. Factory assemble to me little long time. But don't worry, another 6sets will arrived my hand this week end. after run in 48 hours, pass stable & noise test Will start to post to. I will reserve one set to U.

OK!

thx

thomas

since my DAC can running in three mode. If finally U love NOS or NOS + 7220PB+ re-clock most.

I suggest U try this DIR 9001.

since DIR9001 was lower jitter than 8412-IS or 8414.

But it did not support for outside clcok( 11.2896, not need if use DIR 9001).

But this several days I test use DIR 9001 was better than 8412-is more , default 11.2896( re-clock) use NOS or w/7220 P/B image will sharper!!!

THis small upgrade parts can directly replace 8412-IS in my DAC.

thx

thomas

020.jpg

BIS
Hi Thomas !

After the inventory 2 boards are missing.
The pic in Post #1333 : 2 boards at the right bottom are missing.
In Xaudiox Post #1681, the 2 boards located at the left bottom, right to the TDA and below selection board (pic n°3).
You could ship them with the new tube buffer PCB.
Regards

Hi Kooka,

now in hong kong is wednesday.

PCB factory told me thursday. assume they alway late to me. friday or saturday will arrive my hand. I will take photos & post to forum, test too. if all Ok, will immediatelly print for them.

at first I assume this tube buffer all diy by diyers.

so i hadn't print any, only prepare the prototype.

I re-write the prototype, change the ground point. hope will better too.

take a look for the old prototype. new one will had little different.

thx

thomas
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

tube-lover said:
Hi Kooka,

PCB factory told me thursday. assume they alway late to me. friday or saturday will arrive my hand. I will take photos & post to forum, test too. if all Ok, will immediatelly print for them.

thomas
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
Great, my friend, I wait for news later (EVEN FOR THE MONO TUBE AMPS, don't forget it...)
;)

tube-lover said:
Hi Kooka,

thx

thomas

Thomas,

If possible, can you make the rectifier bridge 4 diodes, so that it is easy to experiment with FREDs or other types of diodes.
Thanks,

hi breizheau ,

since SE & full balance only had some pcs of PCB differet( one more 1541a PCB, selection kits, USB etc) U like I post extra full assembled PCBs to U or full sets post to U.

hi julien,

PCB factory was late, they said need several days more.

I thought I post the jpeg of new PCB( 5687 CF) to reference first.

I increase ground area, short signal length & will chage to four diode later, check coming JPEG first, OK!

thx

thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.