• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

mono lm3886 kit group buy, $50 shipped

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need to get 10 people to do this, I am posting this on a couple forums. I will update how many people have signed up to do it. This is a great kit, its the one from brian at chipamp.com

The kit includes:
1 x Amp PCB and components
1 x Power PCB and components

All you need is a potentiometer for volume control, a transformer, a heatsink and a box to put it in and you have yourself a sweet 50w @ 8ohms, 68w @4ohms power amp.

Just reply to this message and post how many kits you want. Serious inquiries only please.

On the assumption that you want an odd number of amps, have you asked Brian if he'll sell you an odd number?

edit: just realised Brians amp bag of bits is stereo so it would be extra effort for him to break a kit apart.

note: someone is selling lm3886 kits on trading post at the moment.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.