Who is interested in a groupbuy of Mark Kelly's DC controller PCB and related parts - Page 45 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th August 2006, 11:55 PM   #441
cwise is offline cwise  United States
diyAudio Member

Default You can reduce my order

I really would like four pulleys, but only really need 2. If it helps, I could reduce my order also.
Old 7th September 2006, 04:50 PM   #442
DaveM is offline DaveM  United States
diyAudio Member

Just so you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I am still trying to find time to finish facing off the pullies. I have about half of them done, and may get some time tonight to work on them.

DaveM
Old 14th September 2006, 02:34 PM   #443
webby is offline webby  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Default PCB Parts

Hi All,
I am in the process of buying the components to build the PCB's and am having a bit of trouble. I canít find all the parts from the usual suppliers here in the UK. I have looked at RS, Farnell and Maplin.
Does anyone have a saved order for these parts i could copy, just to make sure i get everything right?
I am not going to restrict this to UK suppliers as buying from 3 in the uk will probably work out the same in terms of postage etc.
Many Thanks
Ian
Old 19th September 2006, 07:49 AM   #444
GAgola is offline GAgola  Kenya
diyAudio Member

Default Re: PCB Parts

Quote:
Originally posted by webby
Hi All,
I am in the process of buying the components to build the PCB's and am having a bit of trouble. I canít find all the parts from the usual suppliers here in the UK. I have looked at RS, Farnell and Maplin.
Does anyone have a saved order for these parts i could copy, just to make sure i get everything right?
I am not going to restrict this to UK suppliers as buying from 3 in the uk will probably work out the same in terms of postage etc.
Many Thanks
Ian

If you ever get this, please share. I received my motor recently, and will (hopefuly) be getting the group pulley too. I however missed out on the earlier controller board/component group buy, and will be trying to source the components from alternative sources.

Being in Kenya, the UK was one of my major hopes, and it my hope that you will find information and/or leads that could be useful to my situation...
Old 19th September 2006, 08:22 AM   #445
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dave,

Ofcourse I will still do the distribution within Europe. For the record that will add
http://www.tntpost.nl/voorthuis/inte...asis/prijs.jsp

Ä2,85 postage + packaging material + 3% paypal to the total amount.

Regards,
Bas
Old 20th September 2006, 12:54 AM   #446
diyAudio Member

Default For Webby and Gagola

I have attached a text file which lists supplier, order number and price for all components. The pricing is in $USD for US suppliers and $AUD for Australian suppliers. All the suppliers do internet sales.
Attached Files
File Type: txt dcdrive_price.txt (2.2 KB, 57 views)
Old 21st September 2006, 09:42 AM   #447
GAgola is offline GAgola  Kenya
diyAudio Member

Default Re: For Webby and Gagola

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Kelly
I have attached a text file which lists supplier, order number and price for all components. The pricing is in $USD for US suppliers and $AUD for Australian suppliers. All the suppliers do internet sales.

Thanks a lot, Mark for the file.

Small problem with the format though. I went at it with notepad, word and excel, successively, to try and get the columns to align properly under respective headings, but regardless of my efforts,

I keep getting component names and values appearing in wrong columns. Some adjacent pairs (names and values, and indeed some values and prices) are joined in ways that I am unable to decipher.

I may well be going a little soft in the head, but has any of the 12 or so "downloadees" (to coin a phrase) been able to reformat the table into a more meaningful form than I?

Agola Gregory
Nairobi
Old 25th September 2006, 11:37 PM   #448
sdsmith is offline sdsmith  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Variation on the controller

Is it possible to alter the contruction of the controller for 6/5 volt? I have the old Origin Live motor and battery (SLR) setup right now. It draws 2.45 volts at 33.3 rpm and 3.25 at 45 rpm.
Old 26th September 2006, 04:21 AM   #449
diyAudio Member

Yes, just change the resistor values in the charger circuit to get the charge voltage and current necessary.
Old 26th September 2006, 12:48 PM   #450
sdsmith is offline sdsmith  United States
diyAudio Member

Thanks Mark, now since I'm a newbe and not qualified to contactact you properly I'm interested in the whole sheebang (controller boards and parts if available). Is there someone does this locally in the US or is there another way. I also noticed that you have indicated that there are some descrepancys with the board layout on your iinet.net files. Is there an updated layout available in case I have duplicate on my own?

Hide this!Advertise here!