• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PC Boards for v9?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
And I just finished making first two boards.
Me too:D
C5 is missing a solderpad;)

Steen:cool:

Attachments

• pdda_zenv9_boards_sm.jpg
    pdda_zenv9_boards_sm.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 3,494
Would any of you have a part # for the standoff you use to mount
a PCB like this to a flat back heatsink?

Would there be one that has a threaded end that one could screw
into the hetsink?

(On my original Zen i just use the FETS mounted to the hetsink...
not a very elegant solution!) :)

Thanks,
m.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
might be amusing to make 2 circuits on each of the boards with a snap score between them.

then you can use one board for 2 channels unbalanced,

OR:

snap it in two if you want 2 separate unbalanced boards.

OR:
leave the board in one piece for a balanced circuit.

I would like this because I might want a balanced amp also..

HI,

What is the group buy for and where can i find it? Is it just boards or kits also how tough is the unit to build? I have quite a lot of experience on chipamps and tripath stuff and am looking for something more involved yet doable. Is the z09 the way to go and any ideas on costs?

Phil

choky said:

you need another one Pass amp?:devilr:

:clown:

Choky,

Hey, what can I say. I like Nelson's products.

Btw, I do have a pair of Lowther PM6C's and Fostex Fe206e and FE166e and my other 3 way horn to try them on.

I should say, these are the ones in my speaker collection, I plan on trying it out with. My other speakers would not be efficient enough.

But I hope they work with tri-amping my 3 way horn still since it is more efficient. :)

I have to hear for myself, which amp is better. My previous tweaked amp that you helped with or this zv9? ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.