• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Parts GB for X-BOSOZ (KARI's Boards)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anthony,

could you give me an indication about the shipping cost and value for the dutch participants, so I can calculate tax and dutycosts.

Out of 5 persons we've got 4 positive reactions and one might be separate but I offered to bring the parts around, I'll let you know when I've calculated above and have confirmation from everybody.

Ralph

rwagter said:
Anthony,

could you give me an indication about the shipping cost and value for the dutch participants, so I can calculate tax and dutycosts.

Out of 5 persons we've got 4 positive reactions and one might be separate but I offered to bring the parts around, I'll let you know when I've calculated above and have confirmation from everybody.

Ralph

I have packed up a parcel for the Netherlands with the 5 sets of Kits in it, worse case it would probably be easier to mail Steevox his kit locally. I have to take it to the Post Office to get an estimate for shipping by Surface and Air. The package is 18"x18"x6", the wieght is around 10KG.

Ralph should I use your address as the ship to address?

Air shipments get a tracking number, and take a week, surface shipments are half the money, but take 8 weeks and tracking number.

Of course I will need your group to send me the shipping funds.

Regards

Anthony

rwagter said:
Anthony,

you can ship the package for all dutch participants to me, so that will be for:

Gugi100
Stevox
Harryeng
Dr.Gone
RWagter

most have no objection against airmail. Could you also inform me of the insured value ?

Ralph I sent you a PM, as far as insured Value, for your group it would be $150 US times 5 or $750 US. I will have to check if insurance is available on surface shipments if you choose that option.

Regards

Anthony

Variac said:
These people are in the San Francisco Area:

1. variac- That's me!
2. dw8083
3. AR2- Has he already gotten everything?
4. jajabin
5. P.Lambda - Added via edit

I'm willing to receive their stuff and hold it for pickup or remail it.

Do you guys want to do this?

OK guys, I will make up the San Francisco shipment tonight and get a quote for you. I do not have internet access at home, so you many not get an answer until Monday on the shipping.

Regards

Anthony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.