• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Anybody for Ascendant Audio Speakers form Europe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guys I want buy 2xAscendant Audio Assassin 12 drivers ,but I can`t pay for the FedEx shipping.I look for any from Europe who look for this speakers and in this case we can share the shipping price. I`am from Bulgaria.If anybody want Ascendant Audio driver he can post here and take the whole shipment.Then he can send me my drivers only for Bulgaria:D

Generally, the best plan for sub drivers is to get someone to carry them back for you from their holiday.

However, I am still wanting to buy a bunch of good 15" drivers so if there is sufficient interest I would be willing to get involved or organise a group buy.

If Ascendant won't pack and surface ship a consigment to Europe, I have someone in US who will (would ship from San Francisco, not sure how long that takes). Taxes and Duties would of course all add up considerably.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.